Steve the owner is a drug addict!I personally witnessed him snorting pills at his desk on many occasions, as well as prostitution going on inside the shop with steve and his mechanic jeremy on west broad st.

Columbus, Ohio. This is ridiculous and there should be something done about it! This place needs to be investigated and fixed or closed down. I can not believe that corporate does not inspect their franchises.

Peoples lives are at stake when you have these kind of people working on cars, that families will be driving in.This place has an F rating with the bbb, and yet it still remains open!

Had an Experience with Cottman Transmission?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1139094

A guy named Mike worked on my car a couple years back.I had nothing but problems with it afterwards.

I kept asking for that Mike guy cause I never seen him after that.

Steve finallybtold me that he came in one morning to find Mike sitting in a chair dead with a needle stuck in his arm.I never went back to that *** hole.

This guy was an complete ***....should have whipped his *** when I had a chance!

Columbus, Ohio, United States #895210