I'd like to share a story of outstanding service I received from a local auto mechanic. I hope this story will influence you to use this mechanic for all your auto repair needs.

My name is Chris and I own a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. When the Tahoe had 125,000 miles on the engine, the transmission went out and had to be rebuilt.

In April of 2009, I took the vehicle to Cottman Transmission at 12445 Cave Creek Road Phoenix Az. 85022 (602) 371-1667.

They rebuilt the transmission for a cost of approximately $2,400. They also gave me a three year, 36,000 mile full warranty.

The automatic transmission worked perfectly for 18 months, but then began to have problems shifting gears. I took the vehicle back to Cottman Transmission, thinking there would not be any problems since it was still under warranty. I was informed that the transmission would need a complete rebuild and to my bad luck I was notified that I had passed the 36,000 mile warranty by a mere 300 miles. That sickening feeling began to sink in. Was this *** transmission going to cost me ANOTHER $2,400???

As luck would have it, the mechanic working with me, advised that he had spoken with the owner, Bard Estabrook, who decided to honor the warranty even though I had technically gone past expiration! I couldn't believe that this auto repair shop was going to do this. I have never experienced this type of service from any repair shop in my life.

True to their word, this auto shop did a complete rebuild of my transmission for free.

Let me say again that they rebuilt my transmission for FREE!

When I picked up the vehicle, I asked what it would have cost if I had to pay for the work and was told it would have been around $2,000. Astounded, I asked why they would do such a thing. The mechanic told me they have discovered that a satisfied customer's word of mouth worked better than any advertising they could pay for. Well…if you're reading this, then that is probably a true statement.

I have a total of three cars. As a result of this experience I've decided to take all my vehicles to Cottman Transmission at 12445 Cave Creek Road in the future. One of my cars needs brake work and a new catalytic converter. I expect these repairs to cost over $1,000, but I truly want to give the money to this Cottman Transmission repair shop because of this experience.

I hope that you will consider Cottman Transmission (602) 371-1667 for all your future auto repair needs.

Thanks for your time reading this article.

Chris

Review about: Cottman Transmission Repair.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #234137

Very professional of you to compliment a shop that went out of their way. Most new car dealers are now following warranty right to the mile, and when you surpase it, you have no warranty.

But many still expect the car to be covered by hundreds or thousands of miles after their warranty expired.

Any warranty past the written warranty is a gift from the owner, period. You clearly were worthy of the gift, congratulations!