cottmans rip off cheaters they no how to sell a bs there way through things to make you feel as if you are getting a great deal but in fact your only getting great bs out of there mouths so pissed they made me rent a car and it cost me fifty bucks thats a day of work that i lost and the problem happened again.they wont remburse me but they will sure *** you off.

they are like oh come back in the mornign i told them i work monday through friday why cant they take me saturday there still open they said we cant.thats poor bussiness in my eyes.

Had an Experience with Cottman Transmission?

Comments

Cottman Transmission - BEWARE, STAY AWAY. SPENT $2125 AND TRANSMISSION  IS NOT FIX! Cottman Transmission "I am writing to you to assert a complaint against this service center owners Sue and Kent Nicholson who committed fraud, with deliberate intent to deceive by demonstrating unethical business..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more Havoline Xpress Lube #1027, Woodstock, GA - Fraud and Scammers Havoline "On 06/23/2017, my nieces took my 2005 Kia Sportage to Havoline Xpress Lube for an oil change and check of the brakes. Later that day and shortly after picking up..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more