Oh my God I can't believe this people are in the business to anyone thinking about taking their car there you will regret it the rest of your life this is the worst business where is customer service they are liars cheaters they shouldn't be in the business they would rip you off if they tell you what they ask you it's totally different thing stay away stay away as far as you can I bought my car there and this is what I end up with look at this picture

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cottman transmission customer care from Cottman Transmission and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cottman Transmission to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cottman Transmission for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cottman Transmission?

Comments