Cottman Transmission - BEWARE, STAY AWAY. SPENT $2125 AND TRANSMISSION IS NOT FIX!
I am writing to you to assert a complaint against this service center owners Sue and Kent Nicholson who committed fraud, with deliberate intent to deceive by demonstrating unethical business practices.In other words this establishment ripped me off and did not perform the services I paid for.
February 3, 2012, I paid Cottmans $2125.00 to rebuild my transmission. I soon discovered after picking up my car that these services were not performed. I also encountered more problems with the car after picking it up. Here are the lists of problems/complaints I discovered: My vehicle was not rebuilt which is what I paid for.
This service center replaced my transmission with a used transmission. I have documents to support my claim. My vehicle has a transmission and oil leak. It smokes due to oil leaking out, the brake light stays on, the engine light comes on, the transmission gears is not properly aligned, it doesnt shift properly, I need 3 motor mounts that the owner said he replaced, transmission gaskets never replace, my engine plate is missing, I did not received my $100 rebate for transmission service and I was sold a bogus 2yr/24000 mile extended warranty (they change the terms of the warranty after I paid them to supposingly fix my car).
In general car performance is rugged and terrible.On February 20, 2012 I arrived at Cottmans to discuss this with the owner exactly what repairs did he perform on my vehicle? Unfortunately Mr. Kent Nicholson denied any wrongdoing and acted oblivious to any of my concerns. He reputably stated he rebuilt my transmission and replaced two motor mounts coupled with a list of other components that were supposingly newly installed.
After I could not get Kent (owner) to be honest with me and admit he ripped me off, I departed the service center and began notifying the corporate office of his unethical behavior.
I am still waiting for my issues to be resolved.I have no intentions of bringing my car back to a business who deliberately conned and deceived me.
Product_Or_Service: car repair transmission rebuilt $2125.00
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuilding
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."