Cottman Transmission - BEWARE, STAY AWAY. SPENT $2125 AND TRANSMISSION IS NOT FIX!
I am writing to you to assert a complaint against this service center owners Sue and Kent Nicholson who committed fraud, with deliberate intent to deceive by demonstrating unethical business practices.In other words this establishment ripped me off and did not perform the services I paid for.
February 3, 2012, I paid Cottmans $2125.00 to rebuild my transmission. I soon discovered after picking up my car that these services were not performed. I also encountered more problems with the car after picking it up. Here are the lists of problems/complaints I discovered: My vehicle was not rebuilt which is what I paid for.
This service center replaced my transmission with a used transmission. I have documents to support my claim. My vehicle has a transmission and oil leak. It smokes due to oil leaking out, the brake light stays on, the engine light comes on, the transmission gears is not properly aligned, it doesnt shift properly, I need 3 motor mounts that the owner said he replaced, transmission gaskets never replace, my engine plate is missing, I did not received my $100 rebate for transmission service and I was sold a bogus 2yr/24000 mile extended warranty (they change the terms of the warranty after I paid them to supposingly fix my car).
In general car performance is rugged and terrible.On February 20, 2012 I arrived at Cottmans to discuss this with the owner exactly what repairs did he perform on my vehicle? Unfortunately Mr. Kent Nicholson denied any wrongdoing and acted oblivious to any of my concerns. He reputably stated he rebuilt my transmission and replaced two motor mounts coupled with a list of other components that were supposingly newly installed.
After I could not get Kent (owner) to be honest with me and admit he ripped me off, I departed the service center and began notifying the corporate office of his unethical behavior.
I am still waiting for my issues to be resolved.I have no intentions of bringing my car back to a business who deliberately conned and deceived me.
Product_Or_Service: car repair transmission rebuilt $2125.00
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuilding
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."